In this episode of The Elijah Rising Podcast, Sam and David talk about interactions with the media regarding human trafficking. Human trafficking is something that continues to be sensationalized in the media, but is it painting an honest picture of what human trafficking actually looks like? We also ask the question of how can journalists help move the anti-trafficking movement forward through honest reporting?
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories. Most importantly, be sure to tag @elijahrising so we can see them.
If you have found our podcast helpful, please take a minute to support this program by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes—your reviews help us reach new audiences, and we love to read your responses.
- Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or YouTube.
- Share this podcast on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.