Everyone deserves the chance to live a life free from exploitation.
As an organization, Elijah Rising believes Jesus brings healing and wholeness to those that are suffering. The Elijah Rising Restorative Care (ERRC) Program specializes in providing high-quality residential care to women who have experienced sexual exploitation. Through safe housing, an education program, mental health treatment, addiction-recovery, occupational development, case management, and the coordination of healthcare services, we help women recover from the trauma of sexual exploitation.
The ERRC Program strives to reconnect participants with the hope for a brighter future. Women who complete the program are expected to achieve many important milestones: sobriety, reunification with children and estranged families, finding rewarding career paths, and obtaining the life skills necessary to move forward with healing and recognizing their fullest potential.
— Safe and therapeutic residential housing
— Faith-based emphasis
— Creative and experiential educational curriculum
— Expertly-tailored mental health treatment
— Compassionate addiction-recovery support
— Workforce Development Program
— Individualized and comprehensive case management (e.g. coordinated healthcare, connection to legal aid, access to credit repair services, etc.)
— Self-referrals and agency-referrals are accepted
— Average length of time to complete the online application is approximately 15 to 20 minutes
— To complete the application process you will need to consent to a background check and provide physical and mental health information; before entering the program meet the requirement of two weeks minimum sobriety.
– Expect a series of exchanges between Elijah Rising and the applicant or applicant representative. This can include phone calls, emails, a video call, etc.
– Completion of assessments (e.g., Substance Use, Personality, etc.)
– Thorough review of application by the CARE Team and final decision made
– A welcome packet will be sent to approved applicants
– Arrival date and mode of transportation determined
– Arrive at the intake center
– Urinalysis Test for pregnancy and drug screen
– Personal Inventory review
– Intake interview
– Sign policy agreements and consents
– Meet and greet!
Fill out the referral form using the button below. Our case manager will contact you after we have received your submission.
I truly don’t know where I would be today if I would not have come to this program. Who knows if I would even be alive today if I wouldn’t have come. Here I was given a second chance to thrive.